TEXT: 1 Cor 2
SERIES: Canons of Grace
Adam's fall into sin made a wreck of human nature. Damaged as they are, is it still possible for people to salvage their souls by an act of free will? Or is a miracle of grace needed?
- Canons of Dort, Chapter III-IV, Arts. 1-5, 16
- Boettner, Lorraine. Total Inability. In The Reformed Doctrine of Predestination.
- Calvin, John. Book 2, Chapters 1-5. In Institutes of the Christian Religion.
- Boston, Thomas. The State of Nature. In Human Nature in its Fourfold State.
- Luther, Martin. The Bondage of the Will.
- Edwards, Jonathan. Freedom of the Will (The Works of Jonathan Edwards, Vol. 1).